Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization-SCIO (Organizers of Sheboygan’s Farmers Market) is proud to offer three dates for the Night Market. The Night Market is an open-air market in City Green, offering a wide variety of experiences for all backgrounds and ages. The Night Market will feature local makers and entrepreneurs. The mix of art, craft and food vendors, live music, games, and a beverage tent will create a free, vibrant and interactive place to build and celebrate community.
We are accepting applications from artists, farmers, crafters, designers, food vendors, and makers of all sorts. We had over 1,000 guests join us last year for the first ever Night Market, so we are eager to grow the event in 2020! Showcase your talents at Sheboygan’s Night Market. Please note that we are not accepting wholesale vendors at this time.
The 2020 Night Markets will take place on the last Friday of each month.
- June 26th
- July 31st
- August 28th
- Booths will be 10×10′ and will be $75/market (+$5, city transient fee when applicable) or $200/3 markets.
- Load in will be from 2pm to 3:30pm, the market opens at 4pm and ends at 9pm. There will be no late arrivals and vendors should stay until 9pm. If you have not arrived by 3pm, SCIO reserves the right to change your original booth assignment.
- If you would like to share a booth with another vendor, you will need to apply together and include all information for both vendors.
-You are responsible for obtaining all permits, local transient fees will be covered with your application fee.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own liability and insurance coverage. Vendor is liable for any damages.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
All information provided will help in the committee’s application decisions.
All vendors will be notified of acceptance status. A waitlist may be applicable.
Complete applications online by Friday, May 8th, 2020. Applicants will be notified via email by May 29th of their acceptance.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 457-7272 ext 118