Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization-SCIO (Organizers of Sheboygan’s Farmers Market) is proud to offer three dates for the 3rd Annual 2022 Night Markets. The Night Market is an open-air market in City Green, offering a wide variety of experiences for all backgrounds and ages. The Night Market will feature local makers and entrepreneurs. The mix of art, craft and food vendors, live music, games, and a beverage tent will create a free, vibrant and interactive place to build and celebrate community.
We are accepting applications from artists, farmers, crafters, designers, food vendors, and makers of all sorts. We had over 1,000 guests join us at each event, so we are eager to continue the event in 2022! Showcase your talents at SCIO’s Night Market. Please note that we are not accepting wholesale vendors at this time.
The 2022 Night Markets will take place on:
- Friday, June 24th
- Friday, July 29th
- Friday, August 26th
- Booths will be approximately 10×10′ and will be $75/1 market, $125/2 markets. or $165/3 markets.
- Load in will be from 1:30pm to 3pm, the market opens at 4pm and ends at 9pm. There will be no late arrivals and vendors should stay until 9pm. If you have not arrived by 2:30pm, SCIO reserves the right to change your original booth assignment.
- If you would like to share a booth with another vendor, you will need to apply together and include all information for both vendors.
- You are responsible for obtaining all permits, local transient fees will be covered with your application fee.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own liability and insurance coverage. Vendor is liable for any damages.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
All information provided will help in the committee’s application decisions.
All vendors will be notified of acceptance status. A waitlist may be applicable.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Only the email you enter is part of your response.
Complete your application online here.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or (920) 457-7272 ext 118